Residential Roofing Contractor
Best Residential Roofing Contractor Service and Cost in Las Vegas NV
Vegas Handyman Services
Residential Roofing Contractor Service near Las Vegas NV: Are you looking for the Best Residential Roofing Contractor Service near Las Vegas NV ? Vegas Handyman Services, is your go-to source for all your roofing needs. And help you make informed decisions about what steps to take to improve the condition of your home’s exterior. We then take care of all the work for you. Cost? Free estimates! Send us a message or call us today. Best Residential Roofing Contractor Service around Las Vegas NV. We serve Las Vegas NV and other areas. Get a Free Quote Now!
RESIDENTIAL ROOFING CONTRACTOR SERVICE IN LAS VEGAS NV
Residential Roofing Contractors
Providing Quality Roofing Services
Residential Roofing Contractor Service near Las Vegas NV: Vegas Handyman Services is your go-to source for all your roofing needs. We have the knowledge, skills, and equipment to keep your home covered. Our Las Vegas NV residential roofing experts have over 20 years of experience serving homeowners across the surrounding areas.
From leaky roof repair to total roof replacement, we do it all. When you consult with our professionals, we will take the time to listen to your needs and concerns. We can answer any of your questions, provide a free estimate, and help you make informed decisions about what steps to take to improve the condition of your home’s exterior. We then take care of all the work for you.
Our Residential Roofing Services
Residential Roofing Contractor Service near Las Vegas NV: Part of protecting your home and making it look great is having top-quality roofing, siding, and gutters. Whether you are trying to make repairs due to storm damage or old age, or it is time for a replacement, Vegas Handyman Services is here to get the job done right.
We offer a wide range of solutions for the exterior of your home, including:
- Roof installation and replacement
- Roof repair
- Shingle roofing services
- Gutter repair and installation
- Siding replacement and repair
- Hail and wind damage repair
Whatever your specific needs, we will make sure you have the best team and materials for your job. All roofing installations or repairs we make look good and last a long time.
We Work with Insurance Companies
At Vegas Handyman Services, we want to make sure your project goes as smoothly as possible. That’s why we have insurance claim specialists who focus on getting you the insurance coverage you need.
We begin with a free inspection of the damage to your property. We will then contact your insurance company and ensure the claim is filed correctly and in a timely manner. Our team will continue to work with your insurance company throughout the process to get your roof repaired using your coverage.
Contact Our Las Vegas NV Residential Roofing Team Today
Residential Roofing Contractor Service near Las Vegas NV: Our goal at Vegas Handyman Services is to provide homeowners with an affordable and reliable roof for their residential property. We guarantee that you are getting services that you can rely on. You can have total peace of mind when we install your new roof with our warranties from GAF.
Affordable Roofing Contractors in Las Vegas NV
Residential Roofing Contractor Service near Las Vegas NV: Vegas Handyman Services is one of the trusted resources of the roofing services which fulfill the requirements of all kinds of roofing demanded by clients. Our roofing contractors provide extensive services over the years and have built a valuable reputation across the cities as we immerse ourselves towards the optimal working of roofing services with our flawless craftsmanship. Our project executives and general contractor queens get your job done at the right time in the right way. The thing that sets us apart from other roofing service providers is our propensity to carve out the better work with an incredible ultimate protection plan that keeps the overall structure secured and compact.
Building a perennial relationship with clients is our ultimate goal which keeps us engaged in roofing work throughout the project. We always strive to put innovative management programs as we are aware that the roof consists of different materials and all estimates are not equal always. Keeping customers satisfied and securing all their investment assets is the most important task that we take care of in every second of roofing installment, restoration, and repairs.
Our roofing company Las Vegas NV ny provide you the greatest value possible with all types of roofing services including flat roofing, shingle roofing, tile roofing, emergency roof repair, waterproofing services, and roofing restoration and installation and handle all sorts of projects conveniently from commercial to residential be it of any size.
Roof no doubt is the most important part of the entire building and gets vulnerable due to the bad weather which includes cold winter temperatures, snow, and ice taking a heavy toll on your roof. With time the structure of the roof gets weakened and gets to face the bad weather frequently and protects your structure from rodent infestation. Our professional keeps a promise of quality workmanship, guaranteed services, and affordable products that are authentic and sustain the quality of your roof for long.
Known For Effective, Reliable And Efficient Roofing Services In Las Vegas NV
Vegas Handyman Services is known for its exquisite and immaculate roofing services for the industrial, residential, and commercial domain. Our professional workers are specialized in the fine working of roofing installation as well as repair and maintenance. Whatever responsibilities we were entrusted with so far with regards to the single family to high rise industrial, condominiums and commercial buildings our roofing services Las Vegas NV successfully completed it and received ample adulations for outstanding results.
It won’t be wrong to say that we are reliable and efficient towards our working as we have phenomenally lived up to the expectations of our clients and customers over the years and have now started heading to every nook and corner of other cities as well apart from the major cities. Our skillful craftsmanship and dedication towards works are reflected in the outcomes. Take it into consideration, that roof work is basically done in every two to three decades but with the use of our excellent product quality, this period of maintenance may be extended. So, before choosing a roofing company do your research about who is who because we care about your hard earned money and provide you services as per your needs.
Why Are Our Roofing Services Best?
Our professionalism is evident from our inexplicable workmanship standards and modern techniques that we implement in our every project and this is what makes us the best service provider in Las Vegas NV. Our roofing experts NY recognize the value of your property and with the remarkable skill set we correctly, safely, and promptly accomplish the roofing work.
- We provide well-maintained and transparent roofing services at reasonable rates without compromising with the quality.
- Our use of authentic raw materials and finest craftsmanship provides you courteous service.
- We put emphasis on strength, sustainability, durability and flexibility and provide better safety standards comparatively.
- We religiously follow the business principles and immerse ourselves completely in the job as we believe honesty and integrity are the foundation of our roofing services and all the tasks are accomplished within discussed guidelines.
Welcome to Vegas Handyman Service’s Residential Roofing
Residential Roofing Contractor Service near Las Vegas NV: Since ago, we have been serving the residential roofing community with honesty, integrity and quality workmanship.
Whether you need a minor repair or full roof replacement, Vegas Handyman Services is qualified in all aspects of roofing. We understand that your home is a major investment, and will ensure you are knowledgeable and comfortable throughout the entire roofing process. Whether in the city or the suburbs, a sturdy and long-lasting roof is essential in providing shelter for you and your family.
We offer all types of residential roofing systems, including:
- Metal roofing
- Flat and sloped roofing systems
- Green roofing
- Cedar Shake roofing
- Synthetic roofing
Residential Roofing Contractor Service near Las Vegas NV: Vegas Handyman Services is a leader in the installation of residential roofing. We have earned the designation of Certified Weather Stopper Roofing Contractor in Las Vegas NV. This strategic alliance, with the largest roofing products manufacturer, enables us to provide our customers with the best warranty in the business. This is one of the many reasons we are among the very best roofing companies serving the Las Vegas NV area.
Vegas Handyman Services is a leader in residential roofing.
Vegas Handyman Services is a leader in the installation of residential roofing. We have earned the designation of GAF Certified Weather Stopper Roofing Contractor in Las Vegas NV. This strategic alliance, with the largest roofing products manufacturer, enables us to provide our customers with the best warranty in the business. This is one of the many reasons we are among the very best roofing companies serving the Las Vegas NV area.
Not only are we out there to help you, but we also strive to make less of a negative impact on the environment. The asphalt shingles we remove from a roof repair can be recycled and used for new roads. We also offer environmentally friendly and energy efficient shingles.
We take safety very seriously at Vegas Handyman Services. We are guided by OSHA regulations and train our workers on a regular basis. It is important to review the basics and keep abreast of the newest technologies found in the marketplace today. Our foremen have been through extensive OSHA training and will continue training in the future.
10 Tips to Help Homeowners Choose the Right Roofing Contractor
- Get local referrals. There is less chance of potential issues or scams when you choose a contractor from your community. They are more familiar with local rules and code regulations and have a relationship with area crews and suppliers.
- Look for manufacturer designations. Manufacturer designations are considered a badge of honor because the contractor must pass certain minimum requirements to be factory-certified (although, some manufacturers have more stringent requirements than others).
- Research Better Business Bureau (BBB) ratings. Some contractors blow in (no pun intended) right after a storm looking for work, so it’s important to look them up on the BBB website and make sure they have a good score. Stay away from contractors who do not exist on BBB.org. Vegas Handyman Services Contractors are required to maintain satisfactory ratings with the BBB in order to retain their certification.
- Get an extensive warranty. Not all contractors can offer manufacturer warranties that include coverage of the contractor’s workmanship. If a contractor installs the roof incorrectly, it may take months or years for the damage to show up and insurance won’t pay for it. If the contractor won’t fix it (or worse, has gone out of business), your only recourse is to pay for their mistake yourself. Vegas Handyman Services Contractor can offer one of the longest workmanship warranties on the market—the Golden Pledge® Warranty.
- Be concerned about safety. A contractor without a training or safety program may not be the best person for your job. GAF sponsors a unique national training organization called the Center for the Advancement of Roofing Excellence (CARE), which has trained more than 200,000 professionals. GAF is the only roofing manufacturer with a dedicated team of trainers in the industry.
- Check for proper licensing and insurance. The contractor should have insurance for all employees and subcontractors and be able to provide a copy of their insurance certificate for validation. Not having adequate insurance could potentially lead to litigation between a contractor and homeowner if a roofing employee sustains an injury at the home. Most states require licensing for contractors, but that does not stop unlicensed contractors from attempting to do the roofing work. In states where licenses are required, make sure your contractor provides you with a copy of their license and confirm their status online. Vegas Handyman Services Contractors must hold appropriate levels of Workers Compensation, at least $1 million worth of General Liability coverage, and have proper state licensing where they are performing the work.
- Pay your deductible. Any contractor who claims they can handle the repair without having the homeowner pay their insurance deductible is committing insurance fraud and endangering the homeowner. The insurance deductible is the responsibility of the insured, and the contractor should reflect that in the quote without inflating the estimate to cover all or part of the deductible.
- Handle your own claim. A contractor who says they are a claim specialist or can handle your insurance claim may be breaking the law. In most states, it is illegal for contractors to act on behalf of the homeowner when negotiating an insurance claim. Any contractor who opens the door to potential legal action is not acting in your best interest.
- Don’t give in to pressure. Watch out for a contractor who pressures you to sign a contract before the insurance company has estimated the damage. Some contractors say they can work with whatever your insurance company settles upon, however the homeowner needs to ensure it’s not just any amount, but the right amount. The contractor should thoroughly examine the home and check that their insurance adjuster didn’t miss any damages.
- Know your material choices. A contractor who does not offer you different shingle options is not looking out for your best interest. The style and color of the shingles you install can affect the resale value of your home. If the insurance company is paying for a new roof, it may be the perfect time to make a change and upgrade to a more unique style that suits your taste. GAF contractors can offer extensive design and color choices for your home. Check out the choices now so you’re ready. Knowledge is power.
Roofing Contractor Cost
How Much Does A New Roof Replacement Cost?
$4,707 – $10,460 ($450 Per Square)
Residential Roofing Contractor Service near Las Vegas NV: The average cost to replace an asphalt roof is $7,211 for an average 2,000 square foot home. Most homeowners spend between $4,707 and $10,460, or $400 to $550 per square depending on the size and material of your roof. Get free estimates from roofing contractors near you.
Ting Roofing Costs
When calculating the cost of a new roof, remember that you’ll have a variety to choose from which can impact cost. Contractors will estimate their rate based on factors, including:
- Existing roof
- Material type
- Underlayment and accessories
- Scope of work
- Project size (part of or whole roof)
Before you hire a contractor, confirm that they have the proper license and insurance to avoid legal problems.
Roof Replacement Cost
The national average cost to replace a roof is $7,211 with most homeowners spending between $4,707 and $10,460. Roof installation cost ranges from $400 to $550 per square depending on the roof size and materials used in reroofing. Expect to spend $1,500 to $3,000 to remove your current roof before installing a replacement.
- National Average Cost $7,211
- Minimum Cost $3,240
- Maximum Cost $30,000
- Average Range $4,707 to $10,460
Average New Roof Cost
The average cost of a new roof is between $4,707 and $10,460 depending on the roof size and materials used. A 2,000 sqft. asphalt roof costs from $3,600 to $10,800 on average, while a metal roof costs between $8,000 to $24,000.
Roofing material prices range from $360 to $2,185 per square (10×10 area), with asphalt being the cheapest option and solar being the most expensive. Asphalt material prices typically cost between $350 and $500 per square, while metal roofing costs $800 per square.
Cost to Reroof a House
Residential Roofing Contractor Service near Las Vegas NV: The total cost to reroof a house with new shingles is between $4,707 to $15,690 which includes old roof removal, new roofing materials, and professional installation. The cost of materials alone range from $3,240 to $10,800 depending on the size of your roof.
To remove the old shingles, expect to spend between $1,467 and $4,890 or from $125 and $500 per roofing square. Costs are adjusted based on the difficulty of removing and disposing of the existing type of roofing material. If your roofing professional discovers structural issues in the rafters after removing your old roof, you could have to pay an additional $1,000 to $10,000.
Roofing Labor Cost Per Square
With a few different variables at play, roofing labor is generally between $1.50 and $3.00 per square foot. If your roofing professional is using Per Square in the bid (10×10 area), their prices for labor will reflect this multiplied out by 100 to show between $150 and $300 per square. According to the United States Census, the average roof is 17 squares or about 1,700 square feet.
Roofing Cost Per Square Foot
When calculating roofing costs per square, asphalt shingles run from $350 and $500 per square, metal or tin roofs cost $600 to $1,200 per square, and concrete or clay costs between $1,200 and $1,800 per square. If you are replacing your current roof, add $125 to $500 per roofing square for old roof removal.
When looking at roofing materials prices, the term “per square” is used to describe a 10×10 area (100 square feet). The term Per Square in a bid is used as an all-inclusive phrase that covers all materials and labor.
Roof Tile Replacement Cost
Roof tile replacement costs between $1,400 and $1,600 per square on average for concrete tile, Spanish tile, and clay tile. Tile roofing tends to weigh a lot and will cost $1,000 more if your entire roof framing needs an upgrade to support the extra weight.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
How do I know if I need a new roof?
The following are things that may indicate that your roof needs replacing:
- Missing, cracked, or curling shingles
- Blistering or peeling paint
- Shingle, sheathing, or siding decay
- Leakage in the attic after heavy rains
- Stains on interior walls or ceilings
Should I have my old roof removed before a new one is installed?
Although the Las Vegas NV State Building Code does allow for up to two layers of roof materials. Any amount of short-term savings you might see from a “layover” roof installation is NOT far outweighed by the longer term peace of mind that comes from knowing that the integrity of the decking has been confirmed. Also that the existing flashings haven’t been wicking moisture to the roof deck, causing leaks that can lead to decking or siding damage.
We feel that tearing off the existing materials, inspecting the substrate / deck and the general integrity of the roof structure and components, then installing a quality roof and new flashings is typically the best course of action.
Generally speaking, experts estimate that the life of your new roof will be cut by as much as 20% if it is installed on the top of the existing roof. Most manufacturers wind rating warranties also become void if roofed on top of other layers.
I received several estimates to replace my asphalt shingle roof system and the prices vary greatly.
If one estimate seems much lower than the others and it sounds too good to be true, it probably is. Many contractors’ below-cost bids seem attractive, but these contractors often are underinsured or uninsured and perform substandard work. If an estimate is confusing, ask the contractor to break down the estimate into items/terms you can understand.
Why Are Warranties Important?
A new roof is a big investment, typically involving thousands of your hard-earned dollars and lasting 25, 30, 40 years, or more. As with any big investment, knowing in advance what your warranty covers could save you thousands in the event that problems arise with your roof.
Are you licensed and insured and can I have a copy of your insurance certificate.
We are fully licensed and insured and will provide you with a certificate of insurance directly from our insurance broker if you request one.
How do I know my roofing is being installed properly?
First of all, hire a reputable contractor. We install your roof per the National Roofing Contractors Association Steep Slope Roofing Manual. Our roof mechanics are also factory trained by the country’s largest roofing manufacturers. We offer warranties where a manufacturer’s representative will come to your home and inspect your new roof system and stand behind our workmanship for 25 years.
What is causing the algae growth on my shingles?
Algae growth is typically seen on light colored shingles. It exists as a brown to black discoloration of the shingle and is caused by an algae known. Sometimes it can be a green moss like growth mainly on a side or area that is shaded from the sun.
Although algae may exist on a shingle, it does not affect the performance of the shingle. Essentially, this is an aesthetic problem.
Most roofing manufacturers shingles are now algae resistant, and covered by a Limited Algae Resistance Warranty. There are roof and shingle washes in a bottle that can be hooked up to a garden hose to wash off or kill off the stains and algae from the house’s surfaces.
Copper and zinc strips can also be used to stop algae from growing on your Las Vegas NV roof.
Why is attic ventilation important?
Ventilation of the home attic is important for two reasons. During the summer, excess heat that builds up in the attic during the day results in high energy costs for cooling. Also, moisture produced within the home may move into the attic if ceiling vapor barriers are not used. If this moisture is not exhausted from the attic it can condense and cause insulation and construction materials to deteriorate. Thus, temperature and moisture control are the major reasons for providing attic ventilation.
CALL FOR US:
- Residential Roofing Contractors Near Las Vegas NV
- Roofing Contractors
- Roofing Companies
- Roofing Contractors
- How To Work With A Roofing Contractor
- Roofing Contractors
- How To Hire A Roofer
- How To Find A Reliable Roofer
- Roofing Cost Per Square Foot Las Vegas NV
- Roofing Cost Calculator
- Roofing Labor Cost Per Square
- Average Cost To Replace A Roof With Shingles 1900 Sq. Ft
- How Much Does It Cost To Replace A Roof On A 2,200 Square Foot House
- Average Cost To Tear Off And Replace Roof
- Cost New Roof 900 Sq. Ft Home
- Average Cost Of Roof Replacement Las Vegas NV
Las Vegas NV Residential Roofing Contractor Near Me
Boulder City NV Residential Roofing Contractor Near Me
Enterprise NV Residential Roofing Contractor Near Me
Henderson NV Residential Roofing Contractor Near Me
North Las Vegas NV Residential Roofing Contractor Near Me
Paradise NV Residential Roofing Contractor Near Me
Spring Valley NV Residential Roofing Contractor Near Me
Summerlin NV Residential Roofing Contractor Near Me
Sunrise Manor NV Residential Roofing Contractor Near Me