Residential Commercial Exterior Painting
Best Residential Commercial Exterior Painting Services
in Las Vegas NV
Vegas Handyman Services
Residential Commercial Exterior Painting Services Near Las Vegas NV: Looking for Residential Commercial Exterior Painting Services near Las Vegas NV? Call Vegas Handyman Services is fully insured and licensed. Whether your home needs gaps caulked, window sealing fixed, stains removed, or loose paint scraped, we do it all to make sure the new coat of paint looks amazing.Cost? Free estimates. Call today or send us a message only for quick service.
RESIDENTIAL COMMERCIAL EXTERIOR PAINTING SERVICES IN LAS VEGAS NV
Professional Exterior Painting Company and Services
Residential Commercial Exterior Painting Services Near Las Vegas NV: Surface preparation of the exterior of yourLas Vegas NVhome is the most important step. This is the step where the exterior of your home is cleaned through pressure washing and any imperfections are fixed. Whether your home needs gaps caulked, window sealing fixed, stains removed, or loose paint scraped, we do it all to make sure the new coat of paint looks amazing.
Once everything is fixed and all doors, lights, windows are properly covered we begin the actual painting. Whether you want to go from dark to light or light to dark we can help you narrow down the color choices. We paint the exterior of your home with precision making sure all areas of the outside of the home are properly covered with an even coat of paint. Our prep work combined with a top of the line of paint, the finished product will help protect and add on years to the exterior of your home.
Exterior Painting Services
- Exterior House Painting
- Siding Painting
- Brownstone Painting
- Stucco Painting
- Roof Painting
- Window Frame Painting
- Fence Painting
- Garage Painting
- Exterior Brick Painting
- Exterior Door Painting
Receiving Quality Exterior Painting
Residential Commercial Exterior Painting Services Near Las Vegas NV: If you are looking for quality painting services from professional painters in Las Vegas NV then do yourself a favor by relying on the services of our experts at Vegas Handyman Services. You’re not just another number to us. You are what matters to us and we prove this when given the chance to assist with your painting needs. As the preferred and most widely used painting service in Las Vegas NV, we realize how important it is to consistently offer our customers the best quality of painting services possible, which is why we only work with the most experienced painting contractors in town. Regardless of what other Las Vegas NV painters have to say, we know that we have the best painters. As the preferred painting company in Las Vegas NV proves this.
Advantages of Using Professional Painters
- Professional painters know how to effectively handle your exterior painting needs.
- They have the right tools and equipment and know how to use them.
- A professional painter will also source the best quality of paint, which will produce the best results.
- A professional painter will also source the best quality of paint, which will produce the best results.
This is what anyone who hires a painter wants. However, there is no guarantee that you’ll be able to receive the quality of service that you want when you simply hire anyone who says they can do the job. You’ll receive the quality of service that you deserve when relying on a professional painter, such as those that you will find at Vegas Handyman Services.
Commercial Exterior Painting Services by Professional Contractors
Residential Commercial Exterior Painting Services Near Las Vegas NV: When buildings show signs of deterioration, cracks, or stains that can be caused by moisture penetration, often a larger problem within your structure may need to be addressed. Brick and block, masonry, aluminum, vinyl and wood exteriors all require varied solutions. Simply painting over the failed area likely won’t be a long-term fix for the underlying issue. Proper surface repair and preparation and properly selected and applied exterior coatings can solve the most difficult challenges. Shortcuts taken in the repair and painting process are likely to allow continuing problems to reappear for your business or commercial property.
The commercial painting professionals at Vegas Handyman Services can identify the cause of the problem and make sure it is fixed with the correct products according to manufacturer’s specifications. It’s always best to have a professional painting contractor examine your exterior wall surfaces to ensure that the correct products are selected and properly applied.
Exterior Residential Painting
Outdoor trim long overdue for a scrape and paint? Has your yellow house paint faded almost to white? Golden Boys Painting can handle any exterior painting job faster than any crew in town.
The Golden Boys know the value of an exterior that catches your eye, know it because they value it for their own homes and properties. They’ll work with you step by step to put a fresh new face on any exterior surface.
- Pound For Pound Power Washing: It All Starts With a Clean Surface. You wouldn’t bandage a wound without disinfecting it first, so why would you slap on a new coat of paint without removing dust, mold, and mildew first? The longevity of your exterior paint is only as good as the prep you put in beforehand, and that’s why every Golden Boys exterior painting project starts with power washing—a high velocity jet of water, to whisk away every speck of dirt and grime from every square inch of the exterior surfaces.
- Preparation And Protection: Out With The Old! It starts with scraping and removal of any old, flaky paint on aluminum, vinyl, or wood siding; total protection of any bare siding with the industry’s toughest primer; complete caulking of any fractured seams or voids; repair and patching of damage like nail holes and cracks; total protection for windows, driveways, and rooftops from paint splatters and drips.
- Application: In With The New! From the brush to the roller, you won’t catch any skips or drips on The Golden Boys’ watch; complete inspection for total coverage, even in those hard to reach areas, with no pooling of paint for unsightly drips or puddles; clean and straight lines between body and trim.
- Safety & Security: All due precautionary measures and safety standards are followed to the letter of the law. Our ladders are routinely maintained and checked to ensure quality use, and for those especially high jobs, safety harnesses and rigs are always in use. We don’t go up a ladder or raise a lift until we’ve triple-checked to make sure it’s footed and positioned true.
- Outdoor Concrete Walls & Stairwells: Pressure washing to remove unsightly stains, mold, and moss; prepped and scrubbed with a priming agent that aids bonding with topcoat; flawless application of any solid paint or tinted stain.
- Comprehensive Care Clean Up: No matter what the project, we’ll routinely pick up after ourselves at the end of every day, and at the job’s completion you can expect your property to look as clean and functional as it did before we arrived. We’ll run a shop-vacuum from the roof on down, collecting any and all debris left in the project’s wake. You won’t find stray paint chips or chunks of caulk lingering on your roof or in your yard.
What Can We Paint For You?
Residential Commercial Exterior Painting Services Near Las Vegas NV: We are ready to handle all of your home’s diverse exterior surfaces, including:
- Wood, Composite and Vinyl Siding
- Brick and Stucco
- Doors and Windows
- Fascia and Eaves
- Wood and Vinyl Shutters
- Architectural Woodwork
- Decks and Railings
- …and more!
What You Can Expect During The Process
- A Consistent, Prompt Schedule
Our team will arrive punctually each morning, and will stay until the workday is complete. Weather permitting, we will be back every day until your project is finished – no sporadic scheduling or unpredictable stops and starts.
- Pressure Washing
A surface must be clean for successful paint adhesion to be possible. If there is visible dirt, mold, or mildew on your home, we begin with a thorough, professional pressure washing.
- Respect for Your Property
From ladder mitts to covering landscaping, we take every precaution to ensure that your property is protected. After all, it is not just a job site, but your home!
- Thorough Surface Preparation
The difference between a disappointing paint job and one that endures (and looks beautiful) is found in surface preparation. These absolutely essential steps may include:
- Caulk and Putty
Window caulking It may not be a glamorous component of the painting process, but it is vital. Caulk fills and seals any gaps, protecting your home from both pest and moisture intrusion, and leading to increased efficiency as a whole.
Puttying is the process of filling any small holes in your siding, allowing a flawless, smooth finish.
Primer is essentially the foundation that your paint is built on, allowing for secure adhesion, coverage of any repairs or blemishes, and durability. We use only high-quality products that we know from experience will perform as they need to, maximizing the value and benefits for your home.
On a case-by-case basis, we will carefully analyze and put together the very best plan of action for your specific property. This plan will include product choice, color consultations (if needed/desired), application techniques, and more.
- Daily Clean-Up
Our day is not considered complete until we have thoroughly cleaned and tidied the area where we worked, removing all equipment, coverings, tools, etc…
- Final Walk-through
Every step and stage of the process will be directly overseen by an on-site Crew Leader. When your project is complete, a Foreman will complete a walk-through with you, at your convenience, just to ensure that the work was completed to your standards (and ours).
You Can Trust The Vegas Handyman Services Family
- Our team consists of hand-picked, courteous painters, passionate about their work and craft
- We specialize in maintaining an orderly, safe work environment
- Your landscaping and property will be carefully protected
- Your specifications and goals will drive our efforts
- We use premium paints
- We are fully licensed and insured
- We have earned the trust of your friends and neighbors over our 110 years of local service
How Much Does It Cost To Paint A House Exterior?
Residential Commercial Exterior Painting Services Near Las Vegas NV: $1.25 – $4 Per Square Foot
$1,800 – $3,200 Average Total Cost
Painting the exterior of your home costs an average of $2,500 (for a 2,400 sq. ft. two-story home), with most homeowners paying between $1,800–$3,200. In general, the average cost per 100 square feet is $60–$160.
Average Cost to Paint a House Exterior
The average cost to paint a house exterior is $2,500 for a 2,400 sq. ft. two-story home, with most homeowners paying between $1,800 and $3,200. The final cost comes out to around $0.60 to $1.60 per square foot. With so many variables in pricing, you need to take them all into account before coming to your own estimate on how much your painting project will end up costing.
Painting can also protect your home from inclement weather, mildew and mold, insect damage, and corrosion. A good paint job will add to your home’s curb appeal and can last 10–15 years.
Cost To Paint A House
National Average Cost $2,510
Minimum Cost $780
Maximum Cost $6,400
Average Range $1,811 to $3,201
Exterior Painting Cost by Square Foot
On average, expect to pay $0.60–$1.60 per square foot for exterior painting. The average for painting labor across the country is $30–$40 per hour before you pay for paint, painting supplies, location costs, and equipment. To get a very general estimate, though, painting contractors will take into account the square footage of your home and the number of stories and also factor in normal prep work.
In general, without adding any extra costs for painting doors, trim, windows, and different types of siding, the total cost to paint your home’s exterior:
Exterior Painting Cost
Home Size Square Feet Average Costs
One story 800–1,800 $780–$1,750
Two story 1,800–2,400 $1,750–$2,330
Three story 2,400–4,500 $2,330–$4,370
Cost Breakdown To Paint a House
Whether you have a new home and it needs your unique colors added to it, or your home’s exterior is in a poor state, a paint job can give it a completely new look. Homeowners spend between $1,750 and $2,330 to hire a painter to paint the exterior of their home.
Labor Cost To Paint A House Exterio
The average cost to paint a house exterior is $30 to $40 per hour per painter. At two painter hours per 100 square feet, an 1,800 sq. ft. home will take about 36 hours to prep and paint, coming to $1,080 to $1,260 for the labor.
- Prep work – Added into the basic cost of a paint job is a power wash of the exterior, repair of minor cracks and holes in trim and siding, and priming.
- Scaffolding/boom lift – Sometimes these have to be rented if extra precautions are needed. Boom lift rental is $825–$1,330/week.
Cost To Paint Exterior Trim
The average cost to paint exterior trim is around $1 per linear foot. For a typical 2000 square foot home, with 700 linear feet of trim will cost about $700 to paint.
Cost To Paint Exterior Door
Residential Commercial Exterior Painting Services Near Las Vegas NV: The cost to paint an exterior door is between $90 and $200 per door depending on the condition of the entry and the cost of materials and supplies.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Residential House & Commercial Painting Frequently Asked Questions
In an effort to extend our friendly customer service online to our commercial and residential customers in Las Vegas NV Painting Services has compiled a frequently asked question list to answer your questions conveniently. If you have any further questions, please feel free to contact Las Vegas NV Painting Services directly with no further obligation.
How soon do you begin my project?
Vegas Handyman Services performs services on a first come first serve basis. Once we begin your project we will continually work on your service until it has been completed.
Who supervises the service?
We have fully trained and knowledgeable crew leaders with field experience and expertise to supervise every service conducted. Customer satisfaction is important to us and we assure a job well done.
Can I ask for references before committing to you?
Absolutely, our references are available upon request. Our reputation is our greatest asset; with thorough new-hire screening process and detailed background check, you can rest assured our crew is perfect for your project.
Are you fully insured, bonded, and licensed?
Yes, we have all necessary credentials to provide our authentication and our technicians are included as well.
Can Vegas Handyman Services perform additional services besides painting services?
We offer a number of selected services to our customers that can get your home or business upgraded and re-mastered in high quality additions; ask for more details.
Does a resident of the home have to be on the premises while the work is completed?
That is a matter of your preference; as far as Vegas Handyman Services is concerned, you do not have to be home while our crew is hard at work. With our high morals, in depth screening and background checked employees, you can trust in Vegas Handyman Services to work without resident supervision. We are very professional and can make arrangements for your convenience.
What are my preparation requirements before work begins?
We only ask our customers to move the small knick-knacks, pictures, and light window treatments, and curtain type items before we commence. Our crew will do all other prep work including moving and protecting furniture and other such duties. Following the completion of your project, we will replace the furniture to their original location.
How often is interior paint application recommended?
There are a few contributing factors: 1) the quality of the paint used. 2) Daily abuse endured. 3) Presence of smokers in the home. 4) Regular use of a fireplace. Though the circumstances surround the time an efficient paint job lasts, with regular care and maintenance your paint should last between 6 and 10 years.
If there is existing drywall damage, do I need to get that repaired first?
Vegas Handyman Servicesspecialists are more than qualified to perform any minor repairs and replacements to the drywall, ceiling, trim. Baseboards, and molding as needed. We want the paint to look crisp and precise, damaged drywall will hinder the outcome.
After painting is completed, how long do I need to wait before cleaning windows?
Waiting 30-days before allowing any cleaning agents to come in contact with the new paint is recommended. Even though the paint dries in a matter of a few hours the curing process takes longer.
Do I get to keep the leftover paint?
We leave you with the option to keep any leftover paint for touch ups down the road if needed. Paint will stay fresh in a well-sealed can for many years.
What is involved with a paint consultation?
At a consultation service, we discuss the services you want for your home, expenses, process, estimated time, and if needed the color selection, style, and application. The consultation is designed to answer all the questions you may have and help you feel confident in our abilities. We have painting consultants that can help you find a trendy new style, or optimal ways to incorporate traditional paints and methods.
CALL US FOR:
- Residential Commercial Exterior Painting Services Near Las Vegas NV
- Interior And Exterior Painting Services
- Outside Building Painting Jhula Price
- High Rise Building Painting Equipment
- Painting Work
- House Painting
- Hanging Rope For Painting
- DIY Wall Painting
- House Painting Colors Las Vegas NV
- How Much Does It Cost Per Square Foot To Paint A Commercial Building
- Commercial Interior Painting Cost Per Square Foot Calculator
- Cost To Paint Exterior Apartment Building
- How To Estimate Interior Commercial Painting
- Is Commercial Painting More Expensive Than Residential
- How To Estimate Exterior Painting
- Commercial Painting Estimator
- Painting Labor Cost Per Square Foot Las Vegas NV
- Las Vegas NV Residential Commercial Exterior Painting Near Me
- Boulder City NV Residential Commercial Exterior Painting Near Me
- Enterprise NV Residential Commercial Exterior Painting Near Me
- Henderson NV Residential Commercial Exterior Painting Near Me
- North Las Vegas NV Residential Commercial Exterior Painting Near Me
- Paradise NV Residential Commercial Exterior Painting Near Me
- Spring Valley NV Residential Commercial Exterior Painting Near Me
- Summerlin NV Residential Commercial Exterior Painting Near Me
- Sunrise Manor NV Residential Commercial Exterior Painting Near Me