Concrete Patio Installation
Leading Concrete Patio Installation and Cost in Las Vegas NV
Vegas Handyman Services
Are you searching for concrete patio installation service in Las Vegas, NV? Vegas Handyman Services is the professional who is offering the best concrete patio installation service to serve its clients in a professional manner. Our staff has a friendly approach to take care of the needs and requirements of our clients. We always believe in giving our best while we serve our clients. Best concrete patio installation service of Las Vegas, NV! Free estimates. Feel Free to Call us now or book online quickly!
CONCRETE PATIO INSTALLATION SERVICE
Patios can be wonderful additions to any home, but homeowners generally have to weigh the benefits of having a patio with the expense of having someone do the construction. To save on this expense, however, consider making a concrete patio one of your next do-it-yourself projects. But this can be difficult. Therefore hire Vegas Handyman Services for the concrete patio installation service.
VEGAS HANDYMAN SERVICES OFFERS THE FOLLOWING SERVICE FOR OUR VALUED CUSTOMERS
- Determine where you want to construct a concrete patio, how large it will be, and its exact dimensions. The size of the patio determines the amount of concrete required and whether you will need a mixer. If the patio is too large in area, it might not be an easy DIY job. The location is also important. You want to choose a mostly even area so you don’t have to level the uneven ground before you lay the concrete.
- Drive stakes into the corners of the patio area. Tie string between the stakes and use a line level to determine the slope. The stakes and string will give you a good picture of how the patio will fit in your backyard. Adjust the area if needed.
- Cutting the stakes to a pointed end may make them easier to drive into the ground
- If the ground is uneven, you have two choices: build up the low side or dig the high side out
- Remove all weeds, grass, roots, and topsoil from the roped off area. This can be done with a hoe, a shovel, or other common gardening tools.
- Prepating the base:
- Decide if you want your patio to be level with the ground or raised. Dig 4 inches (about 10 cm) deep for raised and 8 inches (20.3 cm) deep for level.
- Compact the earth if necessary.
- If you’re planning on having something extremely heavy such as a brick barbecue on your patio, your first step will be to pour a concrete foundation for added stability.
- Add a layer of gravel or crushed rock to the compacted earth. Typically, this base will be 4 inches (about 10 cm) deep.
- Ensure the gravel or crushed rock is compacted and laid evenly. Fluctuation in the height of the base can cause shifting or cracking in the patio over time.
- Drive stakes around the new perimeter of your patio, spaced at least 2 feet (.6 m) apart. These stakes should be slightly outside your original stakes. They will be used in a later step to help support the outer edge of your patio
- Installing the forms
PAGE IS ABOUT
- Concrete patio installation service checklist
- Concrete patio installation services
- Concrete patio installation service tips
- Concrete patio installation companies near me
- Concrete patio installation service cost
- Las Vegas NV Concrete Patio Installation near me
- Boulder City NV Concrete Patio Installation near me
- Enterprise NV Concrete Patio Installation near me
- Henderson NV Concrete Patio Installation near me
- North Las Vegas NV Concrete Patio Installation near me
- Paradise NV Concrete Patio Installation near me
- Spring Valley NV Concrete Patio Installation near me
- Summerlin NV Concrete Patio Installation near me
- Sunrise Manor NV Concrete Patio Installation near me