Pour Concrete Slab
Leading Pour Concrete Slab Service and Cost in Las Vegas NV
Vegas Handyman Services
Are you searching for pour concrete slab service in Las Vegas, NV? Vegas Handyman Services is providing the best manpower for pour concrete slab service throughout Las Vegas, NV. We are always appreciated by our clients for the excellent services provided by us to fulfill their needs and requirements. We always stand on their expectations. Best pour concrete slab service of Las Vegas, NV! Free estimates. Feel Free to Call us now or book online quickly!
POUR CONCRETE SLAB SERVICE
Form and pour a new concrete slab; the perfect first concrete project for the beginner. Replace that ugly, cracked walk with a flat, smooth new one. We show you how to build forms and then place and smooth the wet concrete, all with first-class results. You save big money too.
Newly, fresh and recently poured concrete slabs lose moisture and heat rapidly in cold weather conditions. It is important to keep concrete that has been placed in cold weather from early freezing to ensure the concrete develops its early strength while curing. Our staff at Vegas Handyman Services will take care of everything.
Cold weather concrete requires special planning. To achieve a long life from your concrete placed during cold weather the production of aggregates, proper design of the mix, adequate mixing and the transporting to the job site, as well as proper placing and finishing practices with special care in its protection must be followed.
Our staff at Vegas Handyman Services take care of following points while they offer pour concrete slab service:
- Use a high quality curing compound if you feel you will be unable to keep the concrete temperatures above 50° degrees F for the three days to a week time.
- Maintain the concrete temperature above 40° degrees Fahrenheit for at least four more days after the use of the insulation blankets or heated enclosures.
- Do not apply a sealer to freshly placed concrete in cold weather.
- Remove the heat protection in a way that keeps the temperature of the concrete from dropping more than 40° F in the next 24 hours.
VEGAS HANDYMAN SERVICES OFFERS THE FOLLOWING SERVICE FOR OUR VALUED CUSTOMERS
- Planning: Have ready the proper equipment as well as manpower to be in place prior to the pour. Have weather protection ready to help maintain a consistent working environment and to help the concrete maintain the proper temperature for its placement and finishing.
- Pre-placement: Remove all of the snow and ice from the concrete forms and the sub-base before placing the concrete. Make sure the sub-base temperature is not below 32° F and if it is heat up the sub-base with torches or other heating devices.
- Placement: Make sure the minimum concrete temperature, is maintained or exceeds 55°F. Don’t let the concretes temperature rise above 75° Fahrenheit.
- Post-placement: Do not start the final finishing operations while the bleed water is present. Make sure to properly finish the concrete with no extra water or excess bleed water worked into the surface and do not over-finish. Don’t overwork a cooled slab that shows delayed setting characteristics.
PAGE IS ABOUT
- Las Vegas NV Pour Concrete Slab near me
- Boulder City NV Pour Concrete Slab near me
- Enterprise NV Pour Concrete Slab near me
- Henderson NV Pour Concrete Slab near me
- North Las Vegas NV Pour Concrete Slab near me
- Paradise NV Pour Concrete Slab near me
- Spring Valley NV Pour Concrete Slab near me
- Summerlin NV Pour Concrete Slab near me
- Sunrise Manor NV Pour Concrete Slab near me